The 2012 Bersin by Deloitte study clearly shows that organizations aligning tuition assistance programs with talent management strategies are closing critical skills gaps, improving employee performance and engagement and driving better business results.
In this detailed report, Bersin by Deloitte surveyed nearly 300 HR and learning and development (L&D) executives who are spearheading some of the nation's most leading-edge tuition assistance programs.
- 88% of companies have aligned tuition assistance with their talent management strategies
- The majority of employees who participate in tuition assistance programs are more likely to stay with their current employer
- 71% of U.S. organizations offer tuition assistance to their employees
- 82% of organizations measure the value of their tuition assistance programs
Based on these findings, Bersin by Deloitte identified 10 best practices to maximize ROI and went on to develop a four-level Tuition Assistance Maturity Model® to benchmark corporate tuition assistance programs.
Watch the webinar to hear from Dr. Brenda Kowske, Bersin by Deloitte's HR practice area lead analyst, and Mark Ward, EdAssist's vice president and general manager, as they discuss key findings from corporations successfully implementing strategies to maximize their tuition assistance programs.
You'll learn how to:
- Change tuition assistance from an employee benefit to a strategic HR resource.
- Assess the benefits of tuition assistance for both organizations and employees.
- Align tuition assistance with your organization's talent strategy.
- Leverage tuition assistance in support of L&D objectives.
- Implement your program across the organization for maximum efficiency.